Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MONDAY SUCKS

Here it is Wednesday and I still am reeling from Monday that I haven't written my Monday Sucks... or is it MondayS suck? Either way, they suck!

Had a great Thanksgiving. Hope all of you did too. Nice long weekend to relax and hang out with family.

Then, you realize that you have to get out of bed on Monday morning... that is what sucks. But, it's gotta be done and no one else is going to do it for you. No matter what day it is... no one else can do what you do... by you, for you. So with that said, just do what you do. Hopefully it is better than what someone else would do for you... because it's you. Be good at what it is that you do. Aw, who am I kidding? Oh and another thing.. what the hell am I talking about? I'm not even sure anymore.

No comments: